Dose-dependent alterations in gene expression and testosterone production in fetal rat testis after exposure to di-n-hexyl phthalate
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1027–1035, September 2013
How to Cite
Saillenfait, A.-M., Sabaté, J.-P., Robert, A., Rouiller-Fabre, V., Roudot, A.-C., Moison, D. and Denis, F. (2013), Dose-dependent alterations in gene expression and testosterone production in fetal rat testis after exposure to di-n-hexyl phthalate. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1027–1035. doi: 10.1002/jat.2896
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!