Monomethylated trivalent arsenic species disrupt steroid receptor interactions with their DNA response elements at non-cytotoxic cellular concentrations
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 498–505, May 2014
How to Cite
Gosse, J. A., Taylor, V. F., Jackson, B. P., Hamilton, J. W. and Bodwell, J. E. (2014), Monomethylated trivalent arsenic species disrupt steroid receptor interactions with their DNA response elements at non-cytotoxic cellular concentrations. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 498–505. doi: 10.1002/jat.2898
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!