Oxidative stress increased hepatotoxicity induced by nano-titanium dioxide in BRL-3A cells and Sprague–Dawley rats
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 345–356, April 2014
How to Cite
Sha, B., Gao, W., Wang, S., Gou, X., Li, W., Liang, X., Qu, Z., Xu, F. and Lu, T. J. (2014), Oxidative stress increased hepatotoxicity induced by nano-titanium dioxide in BRL-3A cells and Sprague–Dawley rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 345–356. doi: 10.1002/jat.2900
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!