Phthalates efficiently bind to human peroxisome proliferator activated receptor and retinoid X receptor α, β, γ subtypes: an in silico approach
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 754–765, July 2014
How to Cite
Sarath Josh, M. K., Pradeep, S., Vijayalekshmi Amma, K. S., Balachandran, S., Abdul Jaleel, U. C., Doble, M., Spener, F. and Benjamin, S. (2014), Phthalates efficiently bind to human peroxisome proliferator activated receptor and retinoid X receptor α, β, γ subtypes: an in silico approach. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 754–765. doi: 10.1002/jat.2902
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!