Fuying Du and Zhaohua Liu contributed equally to this paper.
Metabolic pathways leading to detoxification of triptolide, a major active component of the herbal medicine Tripterygium wilfordii
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 878–884, August 2014
How to Cite
Du, F., Liu, Z., Li, X. and Xing, J. (2014), Metabolic pathways leading to detoxification of triptolide, a major active component of the herbal medicine Tripterygium wilfordii. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 878–884. doi: 10.1002/jat.2906
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901829
- Shandong Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: BS2009SW013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!