Comparison of inhibitory effects between acetaminophen–glutathione conjugate and reduced glutathione in human glutathione reductase
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 968–973, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Comparison of inhibitory effects between acetaminophen–glutathione conjugate and reduced glutathione in human glutathione reductase, J. Appl. Toxicol., 34, pages 968–973. DOI: 10.1002/jat.2914, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!