Effects of butyltins on mitogen-activated-protein kinase kinase kinase and Ras activity in human natural killer cells
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1002–1011, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effects of butyltins on mitogen-activated-protein kinase kinase kinase and Ras activity in human natural killer cells, J. Appl. Toxicol., 34, pages 1002–1011. DOI: 10.1002/jat.2921and (
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!