Xenobiotic metabolism induction and bulky DNA adducts generated by particulate matter pollution in BEAS-2B cell line: geographical and seasonal influence
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 703–713, June 2014
How to Cite
Lepers, C., André, V., Dergham, M., Billet, S., Verdin, A., Garçon, G., Dewaele, D., Cazier, F., Sichel, F. and Shirali, P. (2014), Xenobiotic metabolism induction and bulky DNA adducts generated by particulate matter pollution in BEAS-2B cell line: geographical and seasonal influence. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 703–713. doi: 10.1002/jat.2931
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!