These authors contributed equally to this work as the first author.
Comparison of toxicity of different nanorod-type TiO2 polymorphs in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 357–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Park, E.-J., Lee, G.-H., Shim, H.-W., Kim, J.-H., Cho, M.-H. and Kim, D.-W. (2014), Comparison of toxicity of different nanorod-type TiO2 polymorphs in vivo and in vitro. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 357–366. doi: 10.1002/jat.2932
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!