Assessment of the genotoxic and carcinogenic potentials of 3-aminothiophene derivatives using in vitro and in silico methodologies
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 775–786, July 2014
How to Cite
Lepailleur, A., Bureau, R., Halm-Lemeille, M.-P., Bouquet, M., Pecquet, R., Paris-Soubayrol, C., Goff, J. Le., André, V., Lecluse, Y., Lebailly, P., Maire, M.-A. and Vasseur, P. (2014), Assessment of the genotoxic and carcinogenic potentials of 3-aminothiophene derivatives using in vitro and in silico methodologies. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 775–786. doi: 10.1002/jat.2938
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: INNOTOX Project, ANR-07-CP2D-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!