Circulating microRNA 122 in the methionine and choline-deficient mouse model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 726–732, June 2014
How to Cite
Clarke, J. D., Sharapova, T., Lake, A. D., Blomme, E., Maher, J. and Cherrington, N. J. (2014), Circulating microRNA 122 in the methionine and choline-deficient mouse model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 726–732. doi: 10.1002/jat.2960
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!