Yijing Su and Yun Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Lipopolysaccharide exposure augments isoniazide-induced liver injury
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1436–1442, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Lipopolysaccharide exposure augments isoniazide-induced liver injury, J. Appl. Toxicol., 34, pages 1436–1442, doi: 10.1002/jat.2979, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81273604
- 111 Project. Grant Number: 111-2-07
- 2011 Program for Excellent Scientific and Technological Innovation Team of Jiangsu Higher Education and the Specific Fund for Public Interest Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ministry of Finance. Grant Number: 200707008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!