Nitroaromatic compounds: Environmental toxicity, carcinogenicity, mutagenicity, therapy and mechanism
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 810–824, August 2014
How to Cite
Kovacic, P. and Somanathan, R. (2014), Nitroaromatic compounds: Environmental toxicity, carcinogenicity, mutagenicity, therapy and mechanism. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 810–824. doi: 10.1002/jat.2980
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!