Fish multigeneration test with preliminary short-term reproduction assay for estrone using Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes)
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 11–23, January 2015
How to Cite
2014), Fish multigeneration test with preliminary short-term reproduction assay for estrone using Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes), J. Appl. Toxicol., 35, 11–23, doi: 10.1002/jat.2981, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!