This article has been reviewed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and approved for publication. Approval does not signify that the contents necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Agency or of the US Federal Government, nor does the mention of trade names or commercial products constitute endorsement or recommendations for use of those products.
Development and utilization of an ex vivo bromodeoxyuridine local lymph node assay protocol for assessing potential chemical sensitizers†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 29–40, January 2015
How to Cite
2014), Development and utilization of an ex vivo bromodeoxyuridine local lymph node assay protocol for assessing potential chemical sensitizers, J. Appl. Toxicol., 35, 29–40, doi: 10.1002/jat.2983, , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!