Facilitating the use of non-standard in vivo studies in health risk assessment of chemicals: a proposal to improve evaluation criteria and reporting
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 607–617, June 2014
How to Cite
Beronius, A., Molander, L., Rudén, C. and Hanberg, A. (2014), Facilitating the use of non-standard in vivo studies in health risk assessment of chemicals: a proposal to improve evaluation criteria and reporting. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 607–617. doi: 10.1002/jat.2991
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!