Tissue histopathology, clinical chemistry and behaviour of adult comt-gene-disrupted mice
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 213–219, July/August 2003
How to Cite
Haasio, K., Huotari, M., Nissinen, E. and Männistö, P. T. (2003), Tissue histopathology, clinical chemistry and behaviour of adult comt-gene-disrupted mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 23: 213–219. doi: 10.1002/jat.909
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!