Sidestream tobacco smoke as the main predictor of exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 277–281, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Lodovici, M., Akpan, V., Evangelisti, C. and Dolara, P. (2004), Sidestream tobacco smoke as the main predictor of exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. J. Appl. Toxicol., 24: 277–281. doi: 10.1002/jat.992
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2004
- Istituto Superiore di Sanita.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!