A comparative Raman and CARS imaging study of colon tissue
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 303–312, May 2009
How to Cite
Krafft, C., Ramoji, A. A., Bielecki, C., Vogler, N., Meyer, T., Akimov, D., Rösch, P., Schmitt, M., Dietzek, B., Petersen, I., Stallmach, A. and Popp, J. (2009), A comparative Raman and CARS imaging study of colon tissue. J. Biophoton., 2: 303–312. doi: 10.1002/jbio.200810063
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2008
- European Union via the Europäischer Fonds für Regionale Entwicklung (EFRE)
- Thüringer Kultusministerium (TKM). Grant Numbers: B714-07037, B578-06001, 14.90 HWP
- German Science Foundation via the Jena School of Microbial Communication
- Fond der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!