Authors contributed equally to this study
Direct analysis of clinical relevant single bacterial cells from cerebrospinal fluid during bacterial meningitis by means of micro-Raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Vibrational Spectroscopy in Medicine – Applications to Diagnosis of Disease
Volume 2, Issue 1-2, pages 70–80, February 2009
How to Cite
Harz, M., Kiehntopf, M., Stöckel, S., Rösch, P., Straube, E., Deufel, T. and Popp, J. (2009), Direct analysis of clinical relevant single bacterial cells from cerebrospinal fluid during bacterial meningitis by means of micro-Raman spectroscopy. J. Biophoton., 2: 70–80. doi: 10.1002/jbio.200810068
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: DE307/7-1, PO 563/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!