Ultrasensitive label-free photothermal imaging, spectral identification, and quantification of cytochrome c in mitochondria, live cells, and solutions
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Bioimaging and Neuroimaging
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 791–806, December 2010
How to Cite
Brusnichkin, A. V., Nedosekin, D. A., Galanzha, E. I., Vladimirov, Y. A., Shevtsova, E. F., Proskurnin, M. A. and Zharov, V. P. (2010), Ultrasensitive label-free photothermal imaging, spectral identification, and quantification of cytochrome c in mitochondria, live cells, and solutions. J. Biophoton., 3: 791–806. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000012
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 10-03-01018-a, 09-03-92102-YAF_a
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01EB000873, R01CA131164, R01 EB009230, R21CA139373
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0852737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!