Species and strain identification of lactic acid bacteria using FTIR spectroscopy and artificial neural networks
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Modern Biophotonic Trends in Microbiological and Medical Diagnostics
Volume 3, Issue 8-9, pages 493–505, August 2010
How to Cite
Wenning, M., Büchl, N. R. and Scherer, S. (2010), Species and strain identification of lactic acid bacteria using FTIR spectroscopy and artificial neural networks. J. Biophoton., 3: 493–505. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000015
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology (via AiF)
- FEI (Forschungskreis der Ernährungsindustrie e.V., Bonn). Grant Number: AiF 14126 N
- Sächsisches Landesamt für Umwelt, Landwirtschaft und Geologie (Leipzig)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!