FT-IR spectroscopy in diagnosis of diabetes in rat animal model
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Modern Biophotonic Trends in Microbiological and Medical Diagnostics
Volume 3, Issue 8-9, pages 621–631, August 2010
How to Cite
Severcan, F., Bozkurt, O., Gurbanov, R. and Gorgulu, G. (2010), FT-IR spectroscopy in diagnosis of diabetes in rat animal model. J. Biophoton., 3: 621–631. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000016
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2010
- METU-research funds. Grant Numbers: BAP-08-11-DPT2002K120510-TB-2, BAP-2006-R-07-217, BAP-07.02.2009.03
- State Planning Organization of Turkey research fund. Grant Number: BAP-01-08DPT02K120540-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!