Raman microscopy and surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) for in situ analysis of biofilms
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Modern Biophotonic Trends in Microbiological and Medical Diagnostics
Volume 3, Issue 8-9, pages 548–556, August 2010
How to Cite
Ivleva, N. P., Wagner, M., Horn, H., Niessner, R. and Haisch, C. (2010), Raman microscopy and surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) for in situ analysis of biofilms. J. Biophoton., 3: 548–556. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000025
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2010
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: HA3507/2-2&HO1910/7-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!