The “Raman spectroscopic signature of life” is closely related to haem function in budding yeasts
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 4, Issue 1-2, pages 30–33, January 2011
How to Cite
Chiu, L.-d. and Hamaguchi, H.-o. (2011), The “Raman spectroscopic signature of life” is closely related to haem function in budding yeasts. J. Biophoton., 4: 30–33. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000029
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!