Rejection of transplanted hearts in patients evaluated by the component analysis of multi-wavelength NAD(P)H fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Nanobiophotonics
Volume 3, Issue 10-11, pages 646–652, October 2010
How to Cite
Chorvat, D., Mateasik, A., Cheng, Y., Poirier, N., Miró, J., Dahdah, N. S. and Chorvatova, A. (2010), Rejection of transplanted hearts in patients evaluated by the component analysis of multi-wavelength NAD(P)H fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy. J. Biophoton., 3: 646–652. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000040
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- Integrated Initiative of European Laser Infrastructures LaserLab Europe II (EC's FP7). Grant Number: 228334
- EC Structural funds within the frames of the project NanoNet 2. Grant Number: ITMS code 26240120018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!