Fiber-optic probes for in vivo depth-resolved neuron-activity mapping
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Nanobiophotonics
Volume 3, Issue 10-11, pages 660–669, October 2010
How to Cite
Doronina-Amitonova, L. V., Fedotov, I. V., Ivashkina, O. I., Zots, M. A., Fedotov, A. B., Anokhin, K. V. and Zheltikov, A. M. (2010), Fiber-optic probes for in vivo depth-resolved neuron-activity mapping. J. Biophoton., 3: 660–669. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000041
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- Russian Federal Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: 1130 and 02.740.11.0223
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 09-02-12373, 09-02-92119, 10-02-91173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!