Application of Terahertz Time-Domain Spectroscopy in Intracellular Metabolite Detection
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Nanobiophotonics
Volume 3, Issue 10-11, pages 641–645, October 2010
How to Cite
Wang, C., Gong, J., Xing, Q., Li, Y., Liu, F., Zhao, X., Chai, L., Wang, C. and Zheltikov, A. M. (2010), Application of Terahertz Time-Domain Spectroscopy in Intracellular Metabolite Detection. J. Biophoton., 3: 641–645. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000043
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
- National Key Basic Research Special Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2007CB310408
- NSFC-RFBR program 2007–2008. Grant Number: 60711120198
- Major Project of Tianjin Sci-Tech Support Program. Grant Number: 08ZCKFZC28000
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200800560026
- “985” program of Tianjin University
- National Natural Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC-20875068
- National Project of Key Fundamental Research. Grant Number: 2007CB707802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!