Multi-photon resonance enhancement of third harmonic generation in human oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Nanobiophotonics
Volume 3, Issue 10-11, pages 678–685, October 2010
How to Cite
Chang, C.-F., Yu, C.-H. and Sun, C.-K. (2010), Multi-photon resonance enhancement of third harmonic generation in human oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin. J. Biophoton., 3: 678–685. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000045
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- National Health Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX99-9936EI
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC97-2120-M-002-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!