Effect of shell thickness and composition on blinking suppression and the blinking mechanism in ‘giant’ CdSe/CdS nanocrystal quantum dots
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Nanobiophotonics
Volume 3, Issue 10-11, pages 706–717, October 2010
How to Cite
Vela, J., Htoon, H., Chen, Y., Park, Y.-S., Ghosh, Y., Goodwin, P. M., Werner, J. H., Wells, N. P., Casson, J. L. and Hollingsworth, J. A. (2010), Effect of shell thickness and composition on blinking suppression and the blinking mechanism in ‘giant’ CdSe/CdS nanocrystal quantum dots. J. Biophoton., 3: 706–717. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000058
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: 1R01GM084702–01
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Directed Research and Development Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!