Comparative study of tumor hypoxia by diffuse optical spectroscopy and immunohistochemistry in two tumor models
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Bioimaging and Neuroimaging
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 743–751, December 2010
How to Cite
Maslennikova, A. V., Orlova, A. G., Golubiatnikov, G. Yu., Kamensky, V. A., Shakhova, N. M., Babaev, A. A., Snopova, L. B., Ivanova, I. P., Plekhanov, V. I., Prianikova, T. I. and Turchin, I. V. (2010), Comparative study of tumor hypoxia by diffuse optical spectroscopy and immunohistochemistry in two tumor models. J. Biophoton., 3: 743–751. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000060
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 08-02-01042, 09-04-97063, 10-02-01142
- Program of Basic Research of the RAS Presidium “Fundamental Sciences for Medicine”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!