In vivo study of the effect of mechanical compression on formation of OCT images of human skin
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Bioimaging and Neuroimaging
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 752–758, December 2010
How to Cite
Kirillin, M. Yu., Agrba, P. D. and Kamensky, V. A. (2010), In vivo study of the effect of mechanical compression on formation of OCT images of human skin. J. Biophoton., 3: 752–758. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000063
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 09-02-97040, 10-02-00744
- President of Russian Federation for young scientists. Grant Number: MK-1127.2010.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!