Lifetime imaging of FRET between red fluorescent proteins
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Bioimaging and Neuroimaging
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 774–783, December 2010
How to Cite
Rusanov, A. L., Ivashina, T. V., Vinokurov, L. M., Fiks, I. I., Orlova, A. G., Turchin, I. V., Meerovich, I. G., Zherdeva, V. V. and Savitsky, A. P. (2010), Lifetime imaging of FRET between red fluorescent proteins. J. Biophoton., 3: 774–783. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000065
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- Federal Agency of Science and Innovations of Russian Federation state. Grant Numbers: 02.740.11.0291, 02.512.12.2036
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10-02-01109
- Programme of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!