Discrimination of normal from pre-malignant cervical tissue by Raman mapping of de-paraffinized histological tissue sections
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 4, Issue 1-2, pages 40–48, January 2011
How to Cite
Tan, K. M., Herrington, C. S. and Brown, C. T. A. (2011), Discrimination of normal from pre-malignant cervical tissue by Raman mapping of de-paraffinized histological tissue sections. J. Biophoton., 4: 40–48. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000083
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- the UK Engineering
- Physical Sciences Research Council Photon Flow Basic Technology scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!