Photons bring light into DNA repair: The comet assay and laser microbeams for studying photogenotoxicity of drugs and ageing
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Laser Applications in Life Sciences
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 165–171, March 2011
How to Cite
Greulich, K. O. (2011), Photons bring light into DNA repair: The comet assay and laser microbeams for studying photogenotoxicity of drugs and ageing. J. Biophoton., 4: 165–171. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000102
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!