From EosFP to mIrisFP: structure-based development of advanced photoactivatable marker proteins of the GFP-family
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Advanced Markers and Labels for Life Science and Biomedical Applications
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 377–390, June 2011
How to Cite
Wiedenmann, J., Gayda, S., Adam, V., Oswald, F., Nienhaus, K., Bourgeois, D. and Nienhaus, G. U. (2011), From EosFP to mIrisFP: structure-based development of advanced photoactivatable marker proteins of the GFP-family. J. Biophoton., 4: 377–390. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201000122
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: NI 291/9
- State of Baden-Württemberg through the Center for Functional Nanostructures
- Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-07-BLAN-0107-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!