Femtosecond laser nanosurgery of sub-cellular structures in HeLa cells by employing Third Harmonic Generation imaging modality as diagnostic tool
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 200–207, February 2012
How to Cite
Tserevelakis, G. J., Psycharakis, S., Resan, B., Brunner, F., Gavgiotaki, E., Weingarten, K. and Filippidis, G. (2012), Femtosecond laser nanosurgery of sub-cellular structures in HeLa cells by employing Third Harmonic Generation imaging modality as diagnostic tool. J. Biophoton., 5: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100055
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- ICT – Collaborative project “FAST-DOT”. Grant Number: 224338
- project “HERACLITUS II University of Crete”, funded by the European Union (European Social Fund)
- national resources and by the UV Laser Facility operating at IESL-FORTH under the European Commission “Improving Human Research Potential” program. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2003-506350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!