A review of in-vivo optical properties of human tissues and its impact on PDT
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 4, Issue 11-12, pages 773–787, November 2011
How to Cite
Sandell, J. L. and Zhu, T. C. (2011), A review of in-vivo optical properties of human tissues and its impact on PDT. J. Biophoton., 4: 773–787. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100062
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Fontaine Foundation
- grants from National Institute of Health (NIH) RO1 CA109456 and PO1 CA87971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!