Two-photon excited fluorescence lifetime measurements through a double-clad photonic crystal fiber for tissue micro-endoscopy
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 14–19, January 2012
How to Cite
Knorr, F., Yankelevich, D. R., Liu, J., Wachsmann-Hogiu, S. and Marcu, L. (2012), Two-photon excited fluorescence lifetime measurements through a double-clad photonic crystal fiber for tissue micro-endoscopy. J. Biophoton., 5: 14–19. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100070
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- NIH-NCRR. Grant Number: 5R21RR025818
- NSF. Grant Number: IDBR-0852891
- NSF (Center for Biophotonics Science and Technology PHY0120999)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!