Novel thermal effect at nanoshell heating by pulsed laser irradiation: hoop-shaped hot zone formation
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 734–744, October 2012
How to Cite
Avetisyan, Y. A., Yakunin, A. N. and Tuchin, V. V. (2012), Novel thermal effect at nanoshell heating by pulsed laser irradiation: hoop-shaped hot zone formation. J. Biophoton., 5: 734–744. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100074
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- RFBR grant No. 10-07-00526-a
- grant No. 224014 PHOTONICS4LIFE of FP7-ICT-2007-2
- projects No. 1.4.09, 2.1.1/4989 and 220.127.116.11/2950 of RF Ministry of Education and Science
- RF Governmental contracts 02.740.11.0484, 02.740.11.0770, and 02.740.11.0879
- TEKES Program (40111/11), Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!