Comparison of two methods for noninvasive determination of carotenoids in human and animal skin: Raman spectroscopy versus reflection spectroscopy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 550–558, July 2012
How to Cite
Darvin, M. E., Sandhagen, C., Koecher, W., Sterry, W., Lademann, J. and Meinke, M. C. (2012), Comparison of two methods for noninvasive determination of carotenoids in human and animal skin: Raman spectroscopy versus reflection spectroscopy. J. Biophoton., 5: 550–558. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100080
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Foundation “Skin Physiology” of the Donor Association for German Science and Humanities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!