Investigation of the permeability and optical clearing ability of different analytes in human normal and cancerous breast tissues by spectral domain OCT
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 536–543, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Z., Wu, G., Wei, H., Yang, H., He, Y., Xie, S., Zhao, Q. and Guo, X. (2012), Investigation of the permeability and optical clearing ability of different analytes in human normal and cancerous breast tissues by spectral domain OCT. J. Biophoton., 5: 536–543. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100106
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60778047
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 06025080
- Key Science and Technology Project of Guangdong Province of China. Grant Numbers: 2005B50101015, 2008B090500125
- Key Science and Technology Project of Guangzhou City of China. Grant Number: 2008Z1-D391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!