Characterization of broadband fiber optic line detectors for photoacoustic tomography
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 518–528, July 2012
How to Cite
Berer, T., Veres, I. A., Grün, H., Bauer-Marschallinger, J., Felbermayer, K. and Burgholzer, P. (2012), Characterization of broadband fiber optic line detectors for photoacoustic tomography. J. Biophoton., 5: 518–528. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100110
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Christian Doppler Research Association
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- project numbers TRP102-N20 and S10503-N20
- European Regional Development Fund (EFRE) in the framework of the EU-program Regio 13
- federal state Upper Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!