Photoacoustic imaging using an adaptive interferometer with a photorefractive crystal
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 508–517, July 2012
How to Cite
Hochreiner, A., Berer, T., Grün, H., Leitner, M. and Burgholzer, P. (2012), Photoacoustic imaging using an adaptive interferometer with a photorefractive crystal. J. Biophoton., 5: 508–517. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100111
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Christian Doppler Research Association
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF), project number S10503-N20
- COMET-program of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) grant No. 820492
- European Regional Development Fund (EFRE) in the framework of the EU-program Regio 13
- federal state Upper Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!