Phone: +007 4967 739 348, Fax: +007 4967 739 348
Photoluminescent biocompatible silicon nanoparticles for cancer theranostic applications
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 529–535, July 2012
How to Cite
Osminkina, L. A., Tamarov, K. P., Sviridov, A. P., Galkin, R. A., Gongalsky, M. B., Solovyev, V. V., Kudryavtsev, A. A. and Timoshenko, V. Yu. (2012), Photoluminescent biocompatible silicon nanoparticles for cancer theranostic applications. J. Biophoton., 5: 529–535. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100112
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Russian Federation Ministry of Education and Science (State Contract No. 16.513.12.3010)
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-02-90506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!