CRAFT: Multimodality confocal skin imaging for early cancer diagnosis
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Multimodal Imaging for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 5, Issue 5-6, pages 469–476, May 2012
How to Cite
Peng, T., Xie, H., Ding, Y., Wang, W., Li, Z., Jin, D., Tang, Y., Ren, Q. and Xi, P. (2012), CRAFT: Multimodality confocal skin imaging for early cancer diagnosis. J. Biophoton., 5: 469–476. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100124
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- “973” Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB933901, 2011CB707500, 2011CB809101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60808029, 61178076
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (“863” Program). Grant Number: 2008AA030118
- PKU-GT/Emory University BME Seed Grant funded by Wallace H. Coulter Foundation
- Peking University Med-Engineering Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!