Fibrillogenesis of human β2-microglobulin in three-dimensional silicon microstructures
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 785–792, October 2012
How to Cite
Merlo, S., Barillaro, G., Carpignano, F., Silva, G., Surdo, S., Strambini, L. M., Giorgetti, S., Nichino, D., Relini, A., Mazzini, G., Stoppini, M. and Bellotti, V. (2012), Fibrillogenesis of human β2-microglobulin in three-dimensional silicon microstructures. J. Biophoton., 5: 785–792. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100132
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- CARIPLO Foundation, the Italian Ministry of University and Research and the CARIGE Foundation
- fellowship funded by Fondazione Alma Mater Ticinensis, Pavia, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!