Application of a sensitive near-field microwave microprobe to the nondestructive characterization of microbial rhodopsin
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 163–170, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S., Yoon, Y., Lee, H., Choi, A. R., Jung, K.-H., Babajanyan, A., Abrahamyan, T., Yoo, H., Lee, J.-H., Cha, D., Berthiau, G., Friedman, B. and Lee, K. (2013), Application of a sensitive near-field microwave microprobe to the nondestructive characterization of microbial rhodopsin. J. Biophoton., 6: 163–170. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100143
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- Sogang University Special Research Grant (2011), Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea Grant (2011-0004688 to K. Lee)
- Priority Research Centers Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (2010-0028297 to K. Lee and J. H. Lee)
- 21C Frontier Microbial Genomics and Applications Center Program, Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!