Characterization of oral squamous cell carcinoma based on higher-harmonic generation microscopy
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Multimodal Imaging for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 5, Issue 5-6, pages 415–424, May 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, M.-R., Shieh, D.-B., Lou, P.-J., Lin, C.-F. and Sun, C.-K. (2012), Characterization of oral squamous cell carcinoma based on higher-harmonic generation microscopy. J. Biophoton., 5: 415–424. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201100144
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- National Health Research Institute of Taiwan (NHRI-EX99–9936EI)
- National Taiwan University Molecular Imaging Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!