Integrated multimodal optical microscopy for structural and functional imaging of engineered and natural skin
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Multimodal Imaging for Biomedical Diagnosis
Volume 5, Issue 5-6, pages 437–448, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Graf, B. W., Chaney, E. J., Mahmassani, Z., Antoniadou, E., DeVolder, R., Kong, H., Boppart, M. D. and Boppart, S. A. (2012), Integrated multimodal optical microscopy for structural and functional imaging of engineered and natural skin. J. Biophoton., 5: 437–448. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200003
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- grants from the National Science Foundation (CBET 08-52658 ARRA, CBET 10-33906, S.A.B.)
- Pre-doctoral National Institutes of Health Environmental Health Sciences Training Program in Endocrine, Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!